Sunday, November 9, 2008

Welcome

November 9, 2008—Electivism, my personal philosophy of integrating the disparate and desperate ideas in my life.

Finding Patterns and Making Sense of It All. (Or at least Part of It All until the Universe shifts again. Hang on, it’s going to be a teeth-grinding-bone-crunching ride.)

Duct taping the Universe. Duct-taping Reality. Tire won’t inflate. Key-in-ignition alarm won’t go off.

Transcendental Dreams and other niceties.

Adele singing on a CD player behind me. Like she’s in the room with me. Like I can’t turn around or I will know that she is not there.

So this doesn’t feel quite like a Sunday. We’re not doing the usual Sunday things.

Some video, some art, some doodles, some thoughts.

"Looking for the creative accelerant to spark a career."

Obscurism: happy to enjoy stuff others may not be familiar with.

Creative Accelerants to Spark Your Career. Maybe you can find it here. Maybe I can point you in a direction you’ve never thought of. Maybe I can point you in a direction that you’ve wanted to go but didn’t know you could. (No, not felonious or treasonous behavior.) We’re staying on the right side of good.

I told you this would be jumpy. Like a UFO making those impossible 90-degree turns. Stay with me if you want as long as you want.

Too much coffee this morning or lack of writing time this week. My brain is spilling over.

She was chronically manic. That’s close to an idea I had this morning.

My time’s about up on this battery. Nap time.

How to set up the break-out blog? The same ingredients as the break-out novel?

No comments: